Although this case is typically attached with the Trekking cases for Alto/Tenor Sax or Eb Bass Clarinet, it can also be occasionally used alone. The "Hip-Hop" model has a molded rubber handle can be attached to the side of the Trekking cases be means of 4 strong Velcro bands. The deep foam inside perfectly encircles the instrument, providing excellent protection against shocks. The Soprano Sax case includes compartments for 2 necks.
- Half-Shell, Thermoformed ABS Plastic Exterior
- Velcro Straps Allow for Easy Attachment to most BAM Trekking Cases
- High-Density Polyurethane Foam Instrument Cradle
- Material Takes Exact Shape of Horn
- Protected from Thermal Shocks