Enhancing the entire line of Bach Stradivarius, the Artisan AC190S C trumpet offers the look, feel and signature Bach sound of vintage Vincent Bach designs.
No other brand evokes more passion, loyalty, and respect. Exceptional tonal color, balanced response, and superb projection are hallmarks of designs by Vincent Bach. Carrying on the legacy and true to the vision of the master craftsman, the makers of today's Bach Stradivarius proudly introduce the Artisan Collection.
Skillfully handcrafted, Artisan culminates in a unique blend of classic design, elegant styling, and the signature Bach sound. Whether a passionate enthusiast or performing artist, experience The Artisan Collection and discover the Artisan within.
- Stradivarius "Artisan" Model
- Key of C
- Artistically Engraved
- .462 inch Bore
- 4.8125 inch Diameter Bell
- One-Piece, Hand-Hammered Bell
- Flat Bell Rim with Special Acoustic Treatment
- Monel Pistons
- Sculpted Bracing
- Enhanced Radius Ferrules
- Two-Piece Valve Construction
- First slide split Ring
- Extended Third-Valve Rod Stop for Low F
- Brass & Plastic Valve Guides for Custom Performance
- Silver Plated
- Made in Elkhart, Indiana