The Cerveny wind instrument factory was founded in 1842 in Hradec Kralove, industrial city located 100 kilometers east of Prague. Its founder, Vaclav Frantisek Cerveny (1819 -1896) was an ingenious Czech wind instrument designer. In 1845 Cerveny constructed Bb and Cb contrabass tubas - large bore tubas, which have been copied since. It was Cerveny who originally designed the system of rotary valves for brass instruments in 1846 and further improved in 1861 and 1873.
From the very beginning, Cerveny focused on the world market. Already in 1853 he exhibited his instruments in New York, where in the same year his younger brother Frantisek opened a branch office. Cerveny took part in many world industrial exhibitions with a great success. Cerveny instruments have consistently received highest honors. After 1948 the Cerveny factory merged into a state enterprise AMATI Kraslice, one of the world's largest brass and woodwind manufacturers.
- Key of Bb/A
- Four-Valve Piccolo Trumpet
- Adjustable Tuning Leadpipe
- Yellow Brass Meterial
- Stainless Stell Piston Valves
- .417 inch Bore Diameter
- 3.54 Inch Bell Diameter