The 400 Series is designed for the advanced student through the professional saxophonist. The tenor saxophone is available in either antique brass/matte or gold lacquer finish.
The 400 Series saxophones are meticulously hand-engraved and assembled for the highest level of quality and workmanship. With keywork up to high F# and exceptional response in the upper and lower registers, the 400 Series saxophones provide even response and intonation and an ideal combination of tonal qualities for jazz or classical performance.
The new Buffet Crampon saxophones incorporate classic French design combined with modern innovations to produce exceptional and affordable instruments for any level or budget.
- Key of Bb
- Professional Tenor Saxophone
- French Style Construction
- Designed by Artists & Educators
- Delicate Hand Engraving
- Pisoni Pads with Metal Resonators
- Double Arms on Low Keys for Stability
- Reinforced Spatula Bracing
- Ribbed Construction
- Mother of Pearl Key Buttons
- High F# Key
- Gold Lacquer Finish