The NEW YAS-26 (Replaces YAS-23) combines state-of-the-art production expertise with design elements of Yamaha professional and custom saxophones. The result is an entry-level instrument that delivers the response, intonation and tone needed to help developing musicians achieve success. New features include an improved Low B-C# connection and combine with legendary Yamaha durability make this new saxophone the ideal choice to start your musical journey.
Easy and comfortable to play for any level player.
Adjustable thumb rest
All Yamaha saxophones feature an adjustable thumb rest to allow for precise and comfortable hand and fingering position.
Refined key shape and dimension
Yamaha saxophone keys are not simply shaped and positioned according to mechanical necessity; the entire system is designed from the player's perspective, with emphasis on comfort, speed, and overall playability. The natural feel of the keys eliminates the need to adapt to an unnatural or uncomfortable key layout.
Adjustable key guard felts
Optimum intonation and venting
Tapered pivot screws
Precise adjustment and smooth key action
- Level: Standard
- Key: Eb
- Neck: Standard
- Neck Material: Yellow Brass
- Body Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: Yellow Brass
- Key Material: Yellow Brass
- Key Buttons: Polyester
- Finish: Nickel-plating (keys); Clear baked epoxy lacquer (body)
- Tone Holes: Drawn
- Auxiliary Keys: Front F
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha 4C
- Mouthpiece Cap: Plastic
- Ligature: Yellow brass; Clear lacquer
- Spring Type: Stainless steel
- Pad Type: Waterproof leather and wool felt with plastic tone boosters
- Bell Decoration: Stamped
- Thumb Hook: Adjustable plastic
- Pivot Screw: Straight-tapered, nylon lock, non head (adjustable)
- Mounting: Post on body