An attractive durable professional tuba with a smooth action.
Monel pistons are resistant to corrosion and are an ideal choice for professional baritone pistons which must retain precise fit and smooth action over many years.
Hand-lapping is a time-consuming finishing process which results in superior valve fit for noiseless, responsive action and easy tone changes.
Hand-lapping achieves the perfect balance between airtightness and smooth action.
- Level: Professional Tuba
- Size: 3/4
- Bore: 0.689"
- Bell Diameter: 14-3/8" upright bell
- Leadpipe Material: Gold brass
- Body/Bell Material: Yellow brass
- Finish: Clear epoxy lacquer
- Mouthpiece: 67
- Pistons/Valves: (4) Monel, front action
- Case: BBC-67