The YTS-26 combines state-of-the-art production expertise with design elements of Yamaha professional and custom saxophones. The result is an entry-level instrument that delivers the response, intonation and tone needed to help developing musicians achieve success. New features include an improved Low B-C# connection and combine with legendary Yamaha durability make this new saxophone the ideal choice to start your musical journey.
New neck receiver with a durable screw
A redesigned neck receiver promotes a quick response and ease of play while also increasing the durability of the mechanism.
All Yamaha saxophones feature an adjustable thumb-rest to allow for precise and comfortable hand and fingering position.
Improved Low B-C# connection
An improved mechanism from low B-C# ensures the consistent closing of the low C# key and promotes a clear response from notes in the low range of the instrument.
Durable and resistant to wear.
- Level: Standard
- Key: Bb
- Neck: Standard
- Neck Material: Yellow Brass
- Body Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: Yellow Brass
- Key Material: Yellow Brass
- Key Buttons: Polyester
- Finish: Nickel-plated (keys);Clear baked epoxy lacquer (body)
- Tone Holes: Drawn
- Auxiliary Keys: Front F
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha 4C
- Mouthpiece Cap: Plastic
- Ligature: Yellow brass; Clear lacquer
- Spring Type: Stainless steel
- Pad Type: Waterproof leather and wool felt with plastic tone boosters
- Bell Decoration: Stamped
- Thumb Hook: Adjustable plastic
- Pivot Screw: Straight-tapered, nylon lock, non-headed (adjustable)
- Mounting: Post on body