The outer shell is shock resistant and made of rigid metallic ABS plastic while the interior made of a single block of dense foam. This is one of the few baritone cases that we actually can recommend as a flight case. You can feel comfortable knowing your baritone is well protected should you choose to check it when flying or shipping it. The Rollerblade type wheels also make transport a breeze.
- Shell-Conducted using Isothermal BAM Hightech Technology
- Three Outer Layers of High-Performance Materials
- High-Density Polyurethane Foam Instrument Cradle
- Material Takes Exact Shape of Horn
- Protected from Thermal Shocks