Antigua's new Pro One tenor sax is a feature loaded horn: "This horn has the most even timbre and balanced resistance from top to bottom of any saxophone you'll ever play."
Designed in collaboration with Peter Ponzol (professional player, mouthpiece & instrument designer - previously worked with Keilwerth), the Pro One tenor gives many popular features and combines them on one horn.
- Custom Ponzol Neck Design
- Vintage Reserve Alloy Bell
- Yellow Brass Body
- Mother of Pearl Keys
- Vintage Gold Lacquer
- Drawn Tone Holes
- Front F & High F# Keys
- German Blue Steel Needle Spring Type
- Waterproof Italian Leather Pads
- Hand Engraved Bell Decoration
- Ribbed and Flanged Body Construction