XO professional trumpet features include a traditional yellow brass body available in bright silver-plate or high-gloss clear lacquer finishes. Handcrafted bells are provided in yellow brass for clear quality of tone.
Model 1602 features a .459" bore, yellow brass body and 4.8" handcrafted B4 yellow brass bell with standard bead for maximum resonance and excellent overtone balance. Features include a traditional leadpipe and professional two-piece valve casing with nickel silver balusters. Rose brass bell and reverse leadpipe are also available. This model features Monel valves and a horizontal third valve stop. Players can customize their horn with the pearl inlaid or metal finger buttons, regular or light action springs, and standard or heavy weight bottom valve caps. Embellished by professional grade appointments, this XO model will enrich the performance of the most discriminating player.
Each XO trumpet is built around a traditional two-piece valve casing with nickel silver balusters. By offering a wide selection of bell materials and leadpipe options as well as standard trim package incorporating both round and D-shaped tuning slides, pearl and smooth valve caps and two levels of valve springs, these models can be customized to meet the professional's performance needs.
- XO Model
- Medium-large .459" bore
- Silver-plated finish
- Hand-crafted 4.8" bell
- B4 yellow brass bell (1602S and 1602S-R) or R4 rose brass bell (1602RS and 1602RS-R)
- Standard leadpipe (1602S and 1602RS) or reverse leadpipe (1602S-R and 1602RS-R)
- Monel pistons
- Two-piece valve casing
- Elliptical and rounded tuning slides
- Pearl inlaid and metal finger buttons
- Regular and light-action spring sets
- Standard and weighted bottom valve caps
- 1st valve slide thumb saddle
- 3rd valve slide throw ring and vertical stop
- XO Series Classic case